160g butter (room temperature)
1 pack vanilla sugar
1/4 lemon (only the juice)
190g white flour
1.5 teaspoons baking powder
6 tablespoons of milk
Let us begin!
100g butter (soft)
200g cream cheese (soft)
3/4 lemon (only the juice)
100g icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees'.
- Give Butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla
sugar and the juice of the lemon in a bowl
- Put the flour and baking powder in a separate bowl, shortly mix it with a spoon.
- Let the flour mixture snow into the butter mixture, then
stir it at the lowest containment level with a mixer.
- Only after a minute on the middle and then the highest containment level.
- Put the muffin tins in a muffin form.
- Distribute the muffin dough even into the forms.
- Set the oven to 180 degrees' down
- And off we go for the muffins in the oven for 15-17 minutes
- When the time is up take out the muffins with oven
gloves and put it somewhere where it is not sunny (also not in the fridge) and let them cool down.
- During this time, prepare the frosting
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and gently stir it at the lowest level
with a mixer and that until the ingredients become one
- If the dough is thick and liquid at the same time, then you've done it perfectly
Tip: a little bit of food colour will add more life to the cupcakes.
- When the muffins have cooled down, you can than, with a fork, spread
the frosting on the muffins
- Then decorate them with coloured Cristal sugar (available in any supermarket) or other delicious food decorations.
- And finished are the delicious lemon cupcakes.